OG Kush photoperiod grow

Thank you these were the roots

7 Likes

Wow yup they needed more room to stretch they legs​:joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is my first time growing a photo. So I am gonna try to do some training with her and I decided to try to mainline.

5 Likes

Very good :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

She recovered fast

6 Likes

Looks great. Can’t wait till we can start a new grow. We aren’t soil growers though. :thinking::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Coco, maybe?

2 Likes

I’ll look into after this grow

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good​:+1:t2:How many colas do you want to have at the end of the mainlining process, once you switch to the flowering stage?

1 Like

It’s my first time I think I’m going to stop and let her grow it’s my first photo

2 Likes

That’s actually a good first attempt at seeing how far you can go with them :+1:t2: You don’t always have to go overboard right away

2 Likes

Really doing a great job :+1:, absolutely, no need to push too hard :+1:. It’s looking fabulous :star_struck:

4 Likes