stunt it, drown it, pull it, fuk it.
Nothing will fix it. I’m done with it. It’ll come out today.
Had an epiphany and gonna do something completely different.
Stay tuned for the next project.
stunt it, drown it, pull it, fuk it.
Nothing will fix it. I’m done with it. It’ll come out today.
Had an epiphany and gonna do something completely different.
Stay tuned for the next project.
Sorry they didnt work out for you. Its a smooth smoke once you get it to go. I must have got a good pack. This was the first grow I had when I moved back. So excited it was legal I grew it in a box surround in my garage. Lol. $30 for the whole grow. Mixed light. Outdoors during the day, literally chasing the sun around the yard during the day.
it came out good though.
https://youtu.be/OyGrDLtwC_0?is=VvDF_mMJf4N0lhbK. That’s a YouTube link to my second cheesecake grow. @JesterLabz
Subscribed, watched and liked buddy![]()
Watched and sub’d up
https://youtube.com/shorts/oAuDMpXbQwE?is=uIRM6rpGRPCAlcKY. This was the last time. Great strain