Blue dream auto-seedsman

So I’m halfway through week 3. This lady is responding great to the topping and she has taken off. I began LST on the 4 main nodes and keep them all at the same height. I also have been leaf tucking. My ppfd is at 500 and my ph is 5.9 with ec of 1.2

6 Likes

Week 4 went well and she’s continuing some major growth. Lst training and a couple fan leaves have been removed

6 Likes

Here is a little dry blue dream auto from seedsman. Thought i had a pic before i cut it but must have rrased it…

5 Likes

Very nice growth , it is true. Dan can grow!

2 Likes

Mine was super fast. Im talking 50 55 days from seeds…no topping..it was mature. Now the one i topped took another couple weeks. But was very nice smoke.

Week 5 is where things take a turn. Midway thru the week my air bubbles failed. And I was away for work. So she took a hit but bounced back.

2 Likes

Week 6-10 and she’s cruising along considering the air bubbler snafu. Res changes occur every week. Ph 5.8 ec 1.4. She’s stacking some nice flowers

3 Likes

Today is day 60 from seed. And other than the equipment failure the blue dream is cruising right along. She’s stacking well and starting to frost up

6 Likes

Very beautiful. What kind of nutrients do you use. We grow organic coco coir and perlite. We’ve wanted to experiment with DWC but organic. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Comfortable couch/heady mix

I use to use general hydroponics, but recently I switched to cronk nutrients bonnie and clyde

1 Like
4 Likes

Yeah, that’s good stuff. We use it sometimes

Another week in and one or 2 more to go, on the Seedsman Blue Dream Auto. I’m currently building the EC up as the weeks go on. I did a res change today and the water was sitting at 5.9 ph and 1.78 EC. I did some lst as the tops were kind of blocking the light to thier lower flower sights.

6 Likes

6 Likes

@DanCanGrow Super excited to this one harvested, buds look amazing.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m equally as excited.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Looks really nice. Almost done!

2 Likes