Mentor’s Guide to the Best of the Best

There’s a Discord server we use for that, but it’s apparently being deactivated after the growoff.. Be great if they kept it going

Hindu Kush x AK47 We’re calling it Afgan Assassin

1 Like

Great history lesson was awesome to read about each one and the contributions and breeds of plants that would have been lost elsewhere.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

How many ya got?

Oh my goodness!

:pink_heart:

I did not write that, I wrote a new strain name…Afgass.

1 Like

It’s really just a handful of strains that made everything today. I know I didn’t include everyone who contributed but, we’re growing most of these old school genetics.

1 Like

Whaaa lol thats crazy

@og_growgirl_sfv @anon91933871 thats an automatic message from the Community platform, no stress! Keep posting.

I get that one a lot on the Skateboard Forum I post on haha, it’s just when you have posted a lot in a topic - doesn’t mean anything :slight_smile:

3 Likes