Off-Topic Noise | General Chat Thread

Anybody else ordering some new seeds :red_question_mark::joy: just got some Serious Black :black_cat:, 707 Headband, and Blue headband. Got some Blue Mango photos and Do-Si-Dos autos for the :free_button: freebies :see_no_evil_monkey: :speak_no_evil_monkey: :hear_no_evil_monkey:.

2 Likes

Happy Labor Day :confetti_ball: :tada:, got plans? I’m going to watch the clay pebbles soaking :+1:, already got the Blue Headband out​:smirking_face::dashing_away::dashing_away::dashing_away::weary_cat::collision::see_no_evil_monkey::hear_no_evil_monkey::speak_no_evil_monkey: hope everyone has a great day

2 Likes

I mowed the lawn again today, and I am done for the day :face_exhaling:

1 Like

I spent money :money_mouth_face::joy::joy: ordered a battery backup for the areoponic pumps :+1: woke up this morning with the heat pad :mobile_phone_off::scream::weary_cat:

Living way out, our electric provider is a CO-OP, sometimes when they switch “feeder lines”, our electric will blink off and right back on. But it’s enough to restart the computer :desktop_computer:. So I figured that the only way to get this to work :+1: is to make sure it stays on​:+1::grinning_cat: also got a time lapse camera :camera_with_flash: :selfie: :winking_face_with_tongue::+1:

2 Likes

Good solution. I’ve also thought about getting a time-lapse camera a few times. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah me too, decided why not.. wasn’t too much

1 Like

Is on my shopping list :saluting_face::green_heart:

1 Like

https://community.seedsman.com/t/og-growgirl-sfv-northern-lights-99/2485

:green_heart:

3 Likes

Boy can you cook :winking_face_with_tongue::+1:

2 Likes

Adding yet more to my seed bank…

I have a 5 pack of Purple Kush 1:1 CBD autos, a 3 pack of Grape Ape photos, and 3 Alaskan Purple photos I picked as my freebies.

Haven’t even received my last ones yet! They are coming tomorrow.

3 Likes

:birthday_cake: sweet :birthday_cake: :+1: :+1: this is WAY better than Christmas shopping :shopping_bags: :shopping_bags:

1 Like

Depends on what tree you’re smoking…

2 Likes

Someone needs to breed a Christmas Tree strain with notes of pine, plum, candy cane and a hint of Scotch tape aromas.

And, of course, huge yields!

4 Likes

I opted for the :duck: Duck​:joy::weary_cat:

2 Likes

Still no :horse: ? :worried:

Wow. You’d think it was a :unicorn: or something. :sweat_smile:

:skull:

2 Likes

Csi Humboldt sells old school Christmas tree strain from old days of the pine n skunks

2 Likes

https://community.seedsman.com/t/northern-lights-99-fem-seedsman-brothers-grimm-collaboration/2635/17?u=marc

2 Likes

Hey, thanks. Yeah, I have the same problem. And we’re only allowed to have 3 plants per person…

5 Likes

That sucks . I think people should only be able to have three beers per person . Cause two puts most over the legal limits set in most states . AND it has allways been people drinking alchol which is the only truley gateway drug that has destroyed many family units and has caused so many deaths. I think they should regulated it more than weed . If you read the bible or are religious weed was given to us for the use of man by God. PSALMS 110 - 115. AND MAN MADE IT ILLEGAL while legalizing man made synthetics that have killed or caused people to kill others. SUCH AS ALCOHOL

6 Likes

hit that on the nose… my mom was an alchohalic… i dont drink and dont like it…

but i cant smoke welll there getting plastared… hmmmm

yet this same women thinks weeds is rec only and my med card is a joke -_-

each generation got brain washed diffrently

6 Likes