i come from a family of higly educated alcolics. AND have seen and experienced the affects of alcoholism first hand from generational alcoholism. THATS why I dont drink .But all studies show Marijuana causes no physical addiction
i didnt start smoking weed till after my insadent on K2… to which my dad got me started on… soooo… yeah 2012 was there divorce… i was 21 or just turned 21 because they took me to the boat gave me 100$ that i turned into 400$ at the roulet table lol
Yes, I think everyone knows someone, or even has someone in their own family, who is alcohol-dependent… my uncle was a pharmacist and drank himself to death…
sorry to hear.
My grandfather and father both drank them selves into an early grave my dad at 65 and grandfather was 68.
Hey @TerpeneTherapie @Mrgji7 just popped this over here from the Hello Thread ![]()
As for marijuana being medical , There just starting to scratch the surface of all the benifits marijuana has medically. Sence becoming legal in most states there is now more studies being done that are constantly proving marijuana has a high medical use from Glacoma to cancer to pain to inflamation and the list goes on and on while proving no addiction .
Yet, In 1920, cannabis (Cannabis indica or Cannabis americana) was officially listed and fully recognized as a legal medicine in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
Official Status in 1920 -
- Inclusion: Cannabis was first added to the USP in 1850 and remained an officially recognized medicine through the 1920s.
- Preparations: The pharmacopeia provided standards for preparations like extracts and tinctures made from the dried flowering tops of the plant.
- Medical Use: American physicians prescribed cannabis-based medicines for numerous conditions, including pain relief, neuralgia, digestive disorders, insomnia, and menstrual cramps.
- Labeling: Following the Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906, any over-the-counter or patent medicine containing cannabis was required by law to clearly list it on the product label.
What happened?
Rockefeller medicine. Look it up. Beware of the rabbit-hole. ![]()
Big pharma in 1920 consisted of Merrell, Eli Lilly, and Parke Davis. They all made cannabis-based medicines.
Lilly still makes something else…
![]()
That’s cool
![]()
Was looking at a couple different sativas ![]()
, since I mostly do indica
, I have a hard time picking a good one.
I’ve got it kinda narrowed down to a couple, Neville’s Haze or Durbin Poison.
Which would you go with
or something different perhaps
I’m leaning towards the haze, but it’s forever flower time is a bummer ![]()
Durban.
I love Haze, but it is a pain to grow unless yer doing Amnesia, or NL x Haze, or similar. 12-16 weeks to finish is a long time indoors.
Durban. Hands down the best indoor sativa in my book. ![]()
Good enough for me
Durbin it shall be ![]()
thanx
Seems to be out of stock,
@Slayerscool13 probably gots em all ![]()
![]()
@james_seedsman whatup
psstt
gots any Durbin? Photos ![]()
I want a Seedsman gift card for Christmas
,
wait, no, I mean Halloween
thanks buddy
, and a
pony! I haven’t forgotten about it
![]()
Oh snap
, there’s another marketing idea
, Gift Cards, what is that? 10? Ideas now![]()
Give the gift that gives back.
I like it ![]()
A gift card WITH seeds already packed ln it!
Want some Durban seeds?
I knew you had em!!
I "found" some laying next to some Purple Thai ![]()
Hey brother id definitely recommend durban but from past experience dutch passion has the most stable cultivar. Ive been watching for em to come in stock on their website but still out. Nothing against other breeders just sayin sometimes the best comes from the original breeded imo ![]()
I have it on good authority that the Seedsman ponies are hard at work perfecting a new quantum delivery system where once you place your order (and payment clears) the seeds you ordered will blink out of existence in the warehouse and simultaneously blink into existence in your mailbox. The ponies are modifying stargate technology they built for the Wookiees a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) so they could travel to their favorite forest planet vacation destinations without needing a spaceship. Despite the one glaring example to the contrary, most Wookiees hate to fly.
The ponies are still trying to work out a few minor physics issues, not to mention trying to figure out how to get half of a warehouse out of a mailbox.
Until they can get these bugs ironed out, we still have to put up with flailmail.





